Sunday 8 October 2017

First full day with Dentures! Getting ready.

First full day with Dentures! Getting ready.

Hey Everyone!!! This is a video from yesterday. My first full day with Dentures. Breaking the stigma of what a denture wearer looks like. Getting ready for the day! Subscribe to follow along this journey with me! You can reach me on social media/email here.
Facebook: MyReason2Smile
Snapchat: hubbardx3
Instagram: Kayhub31
Email: Myreason2smile1@gmail.com

I finally got my new bridges! This is part one of a two part video.

These are the from Ivoclar Vivadent’s Phonares II line.
Shade: BL4
Mold: S71, Upper anterior S72

Check our Ivoclar’s Website for more information!

www.morethanadenture.com

Find me on Instagram @kalinjax

Don’t forget to check out Part 2!



source https://dentalimplantslasvegas.org/first-full-day-with-dentures-getting-ready/

No comments:

Post a Comment